Saturday, November 15, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Pin Cushion

Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

photo source: bhg.com

We have a new sponsor, STAMPlorations, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Pin Cushion!  A randomly selected participant in the Pin Cushion challenge will receive a $15 gift certificate to use at  STAMPlorations, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!


Please welcome our newest Guest Designer,
Melody Rupple, A Paper Melody.


My name is Melody Rupple. I have always been crafty. I learned to sew when I was in my teens, made proms dresses, and went on to sew for my girls. I still have the simple scrapbooks I made in high school. I started making family scrapbooks when my children were young. I discovered card making about seven years, opening a whole new world of blogging, challenges, and on-line shopping!

I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to design for a number of wonderful stamp companies. I enjoy guest designing and playing along with card making and scrapbook challenges.



Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!


Amy Sheffer, Pickled Paper Designs



Amy Tsuruta, Tsuruta Designs



 Gayatri Murali, Handmade by G3



Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim

So Blessed


Marisa Ritzen, Rosemary Reflections



Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper



Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations



Tenia Nelson, Jazzy Paper Designs



Tracey McNeely, In My Creative Opinion

tracey_pincushion


Now, it's your turn!  To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:

1.  Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2.  Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4.  Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on November 25th at 8:00 AM CST.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.


The LEAD and Show Stoppers will be chosen by the crew and announced on November 30th at 8:00 AM CST.




Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call!  That's a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!