Sunday, February 15, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Donut Delight

Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!

This week we are inviting you to join us for...

photo source: howsweeteats.com

The LEAD of Donut Delight will be invited as a Guest Designer in our next challenge!


Please welcome our newest Guest Designer,
Jessica Frost-Ballas, All the Sparkle


Hi, I'm Jessica and I'm SO excited to be a guest designer for this week's Curtain Call!!!  I live in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley with my husband, two dogs, a kitten, and a rabbit.  I've been crafting in one form or another since I was a child but have recently been able to devote more time (and space!) to card-making and I LOVE it!  I am a freelance harpist and I spend most days teaching piano and harp to students of all ages.  I enjoy the ever-changing nature of my day job but I really love my time spent crafting as it allows me to access and unleash a very different side of my creativity!  I love experimenting with new techniques and I can't resist adding a little extra sparkle to all my cards and projects!!  




Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!

Amy Kolling, Stamp-n-Paradise

Curtain Call


Amy Tsuruta, Tsuruta Designs



 Gayatri Murali, Handmade by G3



Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim

Suck the Jelly


Laurie Willison, Soapbox Creations



Marisa Ritzen, Rosemary Reflections



 Maureen Plut, buttons & bling



Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper



Sarah Gough, THinkING STAMPS



Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations



Tenia Nelson, Jazzy Paper Designs




Now, it's your turn!  To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:

1.  Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2.  Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4.  Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on February 25th at 8:00 AM CST.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.


The LEAD, Show Stoppers and Prize Winner will be chosen by the crew and announced on February 28th at 8:00 AM CST.


Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call!  That's a wrap!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration. I have a donut stamp set and dies and I haven't really come up with a good way to use them yet. These cards are fantastic and I'm loving all the entries. Off to play with some donuts!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!